Why John D. Adams?
Our experienced team provides high quality, personalized tax and financial services you can trust.
Since our doors opened in 1975, our success has been, and continues to be built, upon our standards of integrity, excellence and performance... AND the individual attention we give to each client.
Read more about our team >
Our Core Principles
At John D. Adams & Company, CPAs, PLLC, our business is built upon seven key principles. Since 1975, these principles have guided our actions on behalf of our clients, resulting in superior service year after year.
- Doing the right thing for our clients.
- We conduct our business in a manner that is totally honest and professional expecting the same in return from our clients.
- We are there for you when it's convenient for YOU, not necessarily for us. You are the reason we are in business; we never forget that.
- We take full responsibility for our actions, being fully accountable to you, our client.
- We maintain this guiding principle as the cornerstone of our personal and professional belief system while meeting the needs of our clients.
- Client Service
- We believe that the reward for a job well done is the opportunity to do more. You should expect nothing less from us than quality service.
- Value for Money
- We provide a quality CPA service that helps you add value to your business.
If you are looking for an experienced accountant in North Carolina, we can discuss the level of service required to meet your needs. Contact us today.